Welcome to Stand Your Ground forum and thank you for visiting we would like to inform you that if you are not a member of the clan you have very restricted access and must apply to join the clan in order to view more.

Only invited people and friends of the clan can gain access to pubic general sections without becoming a member.

If you would like to do this contact one of the following leaders of SyG.

Leverage.L1

Msn: leonard_hodi@msn.com
Xfire: leonardl1

CultOfSkarO

Msn: cultofscarro@hotmail.com
Xfire: cultofscarro1
Welcome to Stand Your Ground forum and thank you for visiting we would like to inform you that if you are not a member of the clan you have very restricted access and must apply to join the clan in order to view more.

Only invited people and friends of the clan can gain access to pubic general sections without becoming a member.

If you would like to do this contact one of the following leaders of SyG.

Leverage.L1

Msn: leonard_hodi@msn.com
Xfire: leonardl1

CultOfSkarO

Msn: cultofscarro@hotmail.com
Xfire: cultofscarro1
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
NEW FORUM www.clansyg.com
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
CultOfSkarO (547)
-SyG- Have Moved Forums www.clansyg.com I_vote_lcap-SyG- Have Moved Forums www.clansyg.com I_voting_bar-SyG- Have Moved Forums www.clansyg.com I_vote_rcap 
Leverage.L1 (423)
-SyG- Have Moved Forums www.clansyg.com I_vote_lcap-SyG- Have Moved Forums www.clansyg.com I_voting_bar-SyG- Have Moved Forums www.clansyg.com I_vote_rcap 
Cooch-Hybrid (229)
Zek99 (164)
DaPony (151)
Zapp3r (110)
madman587587 (101)
XG1234 (94)
robert (74)
k9shep (65)

-SyG- Have Moved Forums www.clansyg.com

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CultOfSkarO
General
CultOfSkarO

-SyG- Have Moved Forums www.clansyg.com Empty
PostSubject: -SyG- Have Moved Forums www.clansyg.com   -SyG- Have Moved Forums www.clansyg.com Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 5:43 pm

You can view the new forum buy goin to www.clansyg.com
Back to top Go down

-SyG- Have Moved Forums www.clansyg.com
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Public Matters :: SyG- Have Moved Forums www.clansyg.com-
Jump to: